Clementine Hunter Portrait Coloring Page
Enhance your art history curriculum with our Clementine Hunter Portrait Coloring Page. Explore our website to find more great art resources inspired by this great artist.
This Resource Includes
- Tips For Use
- Clementine Hunter Portrait Coloring Page
Zinnia Flower Print Art Lesson
printmaking. This art lesson includes step-by-step photos and works well with elementary students.
Tiny House Art Lesson
Our Tiny House Art Lesson is inspired by the prolific art of Clementine Hunter and the children’s picture book Grandma’s Tiny House written by Janay Brown-Wood, illustrated by Priscilla Burris. While this lesson was designed for young artists ages 4-6, it can be tailored to use with older children. Visit our website to find more art tips and resources.
This Resource Includes:
· Lesson Prep/Tips
· Tiny House Art Lesson (with step-by-step photos)
Phenomenal Black Women Artists Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
Celebrate phenomenal black women artists with this colorful shirt.. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- Selma Burke
- Elizabeth Catlett
- Clementine Hunter
- Lois Mailou Jones
- Edmonia Lewis
- Harriet Powers
- Alma Thomas
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping